E Commerce Security Solution
DataQuad Inc. offers a wealth of employment opportunities for both employees and professional consultants. We are one of the nation’s leading information technology staffing companies and provide a solid foundation built on reputation, innovation, talent, and a superb work environment. Join theDataQuad Inc. community of professionals to experience a unique, challenging, and rewarding career. Begin your journey to professional development with several channels.
Role : Software Analysts, Houston, TX:
Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers & others to design system & obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Modify existing software. Analyze user needs and software requirements.
Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations. Send resume to Dataquad
Inc., 2000 S. Dairy Ashford Rd, Suite 405, Houston, TX 77077.
Bachelors degree in computer science, or closely related field.
Role: Software Developers, Houston, TX:
- Develop high end applications using .net technology and convert applications from older versions onto new ones.
- Provide Production Support to various applications that target different databases on SQL server.
- Assist in migration of all the databases from the old SQL server onto the new SQL SERVER.
- Implement and develop detailed test cases for testing purposes before sending for manual testing.
- Review and revise user requirements to maintain and implement efficient user friendly software applications. Work with VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, SQL SERVER, ORACLE, C/C++, and Share Point Server.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations. Send resume to Dataquad Inc., 2000 S. Dairy Ashford Rd, Suite 405, Houston, TX 77077
- Collaborate with product owners, analyze and classify complex change requests, review
possible enhancements, prepare functional and technical specifications in an agile
- Involve in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, and estimation of the task for the user
stories, participate in retrospective and present Demo at the end of the sprint.
- Responsible for the development/enhancement of the NON-IEN (S4) application in a
(TTD) approach to provide robustly and error-free application.
- Work on the design/development of the front-end part of the NON-IEN (S4-GUI)
mediation service to display all faulty alarms and packages received from NON-IEN
- Work on creating rules to perform rule-based correlation alarm processing for NON-IEN
- Coordinate with the Development, DBA, and the management team to ensure that
database and development are working as expected.
- Work on developing Java backend Controller, Service, and DAO layers of NON-IEN
(S4) application for handling User requests, executing business logic, and on connecting
to backend relational database systems.
- Responsible for developing and supporting backend Spring DAO layers to connect to
relational database systems to manage and maintain NON-IEN (S4) network topology,
alarms, and package details.
- Audit the connectivity of Network Elements from S4 and VPNSC Applications.
- Responsible for design/development and enhancement of NON-IEN (S4) application
utilizing technologies i.e., Java/J2EE, REST Web Services, Oracle, Linux.
- Involve in preparing Maven builds scripts, deployments, and integration and
configuration management of entire application modules using Jenkins.
- Work on developing and deploying applications on different environments like Dev, SIT
and UAT on various web/application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Responsible for performing functional, end-to-end, and integration testing for newly
developed features as part of the development/enhancement of NON-IEN (S4)
application using TDD techniques with testing frameworks like JUnit.
- Support production systems and supply immediate investigation and resolution of
- Work on managing and controlling software versions using tools like GIT.
- Prepare, manage, and maintain documentation for all the modules of NON-IEN (S4)
application in one confluence page to help all team members understand the application
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Software Analysts, Houston, TX:
Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to
adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations.
Send resume to Dataquad Inc., 2000 S. Dairy Ashford Road, Suite 405, Houston, TX