E Commerce Security Solution
DataQuad Inc. offers a wealth of employment opportunities for both employees and professional consultants. We are one of the nation’s leading information technology staffing companies and provide a solid foundation built on reputation, innovation, talent, and a superb work environment. Join the DataQuad Inc. community of professionals to experience a unique, challenging, and rewarding career. Begin your journey to professional development with several channels.
Role : Software Analysts, Houston, TX: Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers & others to design system & obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Modify existing software. Analyze user needs and software requirements. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations. Send resume to DataquadInc., 2000 S. Dairy Ashford Rd, Suite 405, Houston, TX 77077.
Role: Software Developers, Houston, TX:
- Develop high end applications using .net technology and convert applications from older versions onto new ones.
- Provide Production Support to various applications that target different databases on SQL server.
- Assist in migration of all the databases from the old SQL server onto the new SQL SERVER.
- Implement and develop detailed test cases for testing purposes before sending for manual testing.
- Review and revise user requirements to maintain and implement efficient user friendly software applications. Work with VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, SQL SERVER, ORACLE, C/C++, and Share Point Server.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations. Send resume to Dataquad Inc., 2000 S. Dairy Ashford Rd, Suite 405, Houston, TX 77077
Role: Java Developer
- Collaborate with product owners, analyze and classify complex change requests, review
possible enhancements, prepare functional and technical specifications in an agileenvironment.
- Involve in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, and estimation of the task for the user stories, participate in retrospective and present Demo at the end of the sprint.
- Responsible for the development/enhancement of the NON-IEN (S4) application in a (TTD) approach to provide robustly and error-free application.
- Work on the design/development of the front-end part of the NON-IEN (S4-GUI) mediation service to display all faulty alarms and packages received from NON-IEN network devices.
- Work on creating rules to perform rule-based correlation alarm processing for NON-IEN (S4) application.
- Coordinate with the Development, DBA, and the management team to ensure that database and development are working as expected.
- Work on developing Java backend Controller, Service, and DAO layers of NON-IEN(S4) application for handling User requests, executing business logic, and on connecting to backend relational database systems.
- Responsible for developing and supporting backend Spring DAO layers to connect to relational database systems to manage and maintain NON-IEN (S4) network topology, alarms, and package details.
- Audit the connectivity of Network Elements from S4 and VPNSC Applications.
- Responsible for design/development and enhancement of NON-IEN (S4) application utilizing technologies i.e., Java/J2EE, REST Web Services, Oracle, Linux.
- Involve in preparing Maven builds scripts, deployments, and integration and configuration management of entire application modules using Jenkins.
- Work on developing and deploying applications on different environments like Dev, SIT and UAT on various web/application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Responsible for performing functional, end-to-end, and integration testing for newly developed features as part of the development/enhancement of NON-IEN (S4)application using TDD techniques with testing frameworks like JUnit.
- Support production systems and supply immediate investigation and resolution of software problems.
- Work on managing and controlling software versions using tools like GIT.
- Prepare, manage, and maintain documentation for all the modules of NON-IEN (S4) application in one confluence page to help all team members understand the application
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.